Polish Translate in official support

haffy

Newcomer
Hello.
As a Title, please add Polish official translaction to the game. I know there is a mod, but honestly, we can't get mods into ps/xbox/switch so many of us have to play in english and
that is very troublesome, why after so many years you can't add polish language? Hopefully u can do it easy just contact with modders and talk with them.. They're doing this after many years for free so please...
Lets talk about it

magbi

Newcomer
Yes, this would be super useful to me as well. I love the game myself (have been playing in English) but have been wanting to share this game with my family but they either don't speak english at all or speak very little depending on the person. They would definitely be playing on mobile, so no hope modding.

Hello.
As a Title, please add Polish official translaction to the game. I know there is a mod, but honestly, we can't get mods into ps/xbox/switch so many of us have to play in english and
that is very troublesome, why after so many years you can't add polish language? Hopefully u can do it easy just contact with modders and talk with them.. They're doing this after many years for free so please...
Lets talk about it
I second this as well as others already... :-)