Polish language in Stardew Valley?

I was redirected to ask a question here. Polish language version will be available soon?
Poland really love Stardew Valley, we look forward to add our language.

Greetings!
I wouldn't be able to tell you. Concerned Ape has a lot on his plate, what with The Haunted Chocolatier and working out all of the kinks from 1.5.5. It might happen, and it might not. Your best bet at this point might be looking at mods that translate it to Polish. I'm not sure if that exists, but it might be worth looking into. I'm sorry I couldn't properly answer your question. I hope you can figure something out. Have a nice day!

Cisiu

Greenhorn
I know about mods, but I mean about official patch. It's not always known what is in certain files and whether Steam VAC will not detect them as a cheat.

I know about mods, but I mean about official patch. It's not always known what is in certain files and whether Steam VAC will not detect them as a cheat.
As I said, no one knows when it will happen, if ever. There has been no news for any work on such a project and CA is quite busy. I understand the issues you are having but there isn't much we can do to help but recommend a mod that can at least alleviate some of the symptoms of the problem.

Cisiu

Greenhorn
As I said, no one knows when it will happen, if ever. There has been no news for any work on such a project and CA is quite busy. I understand the issues you are having but there isn't much we can do to help but recommend a mod that can at least alleviate some of the symptoms of the problem.
I understand it perfectly. I prefer to bring up the topic in hope it will move forward. Anyway, thank you for the mod, maybe it will be useful to others.
Have a nice day buddy. :happy:

I understand it perfectly. I prefer to bring up the topic in hope it will move forward. Anyway, thank you for the mod, maybe it will be useful to others.
Have a nice day buddy. :happy:
You too :smile: I wish there was something more we could do to help.

kempgru

Newcomer
Please add Polish language for consoles. Even a version through the translator and mark the beta, this is the XXI century. I beg you to add anything

Dnksh

Tiller
You can get vac banned only in games made by valve, like CS:GO, TF2 etc. Other games are not protected by vac system. And don't worry about getting game ban by using smapi. I use it since 2019 and I'm still not banned. It's safe, especially since SV has no official servers...

Simba

Greenhorn
I am interested to translate Stardew Valley into Polish language and I will be happy to do this, even for free. Few minutes ago I even sent email to CP. I hope he will read this and respond to that. :blush:

Quirinea

Farmer
I am interested to translate Stardew Valley into Polish language and I will be happy to do this, even for free. Few minutes ago I even sent email to CP. I hope he will read this and respond to that. :blush:
(chiming from outside)
As there is already a Polish translation mod, I'd recommend them to contact them (there was a link).
I'd say that getting mods (at least some of them, like just translations) on console would be fine! I'm the author of Stardew Valley in Finnish, and it is obvious that CA supports such initiative -- e.g. 1.5. has got a special slot for mod translations (instead of having to put them on top of existing languages with wrong code).

Stfforek

Newcomer
An officially added Polish language would be great. Unfortunately, you can't play with mods on the console to add one.

I keep my fingers crossed that someone will manage to come to an agreement and do it.