Windows Please help. Game screen is too small.

skywardhearts

Newcomer
I don't know if this happened because of the 1.5 update or because I got a new, higher resolution computer. I didn't play for a few months before wanting to start up again. But when I try to start the game, whether it be straight from steam or through a mod loader (I've tried all sorts) It's super zoomed out and small, so small I can barely make anything out. Zooming in through options and upping the UI scale barely does anything. I've tried deleting the startup preference file, changing the game's resolution to fit my screen's, at some point playing on fullscreen rather than windowed mode worked but I prefer windowed mode to play music in the background and at some point in my tinkering around I messed it up so that fullscreen doesn't work anymore. I don't know what to do at this point as when I try to look up more solutions online they're either for the opposite problem (too large/zoomed in) or have been unresolved for years or months. Does anyone know what to do? I just want to be able to play.

Attachments

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
I don't know if this happened because of the 1.5 update or because I got a new, higher resolution computer. I didn't play for a few months before wanting to start up again. But when I try to start the game, whether it be straight from steam or through a mod loader (I've tried all sorts) It's super zoomed out and small, so small I can barely make anything out. Zooming in through options and upping the UI scale barely does anything. I've tried deleting the startup preference file, changing the game's resolution to fit my screen's, at some point playing on fullscreen rather than windowed mode worked but I prefer windowed mode to play music in the background and at some point in my tinkering around I messed it up so that fullscreen doesn't work anymore. I don't know what to do at this point as when I try to look up more solutions online they're either for the opposite problem (too large/zoomed in) or have been unresolved for years or months. Does anyone know what to do? I just want to be able to play.
Maybe this will help
Fullscreen Resolution Issues - SOLVED
How to change the resolution?
Also you can try Zoom Level, this mod has more options for zooming in and out.