Issue Pierre not selling modded seeds or items

skywardhearts

Newcomer
I've downloaded mods that include new crops, cooking items, etc. but when I go to buy the seeds for them from Pierre he only sells vanilla seeds and items. It's been a hot minute since I played the game, but when I used the same mods before and Pierre would sell the items at his shop. I loaded old saves and found that I still had the modded crops growing on my farm, but they just wouldn't show up at Pierre's. I've tried deleting any new mods I'd downloaded that might have interfered with where these seeds or items are sold but it didn't work. The SMAPI logs aren't showing me any errors or issues that may be causing it, and everything else loads just fine. Does anyone know anything about this?

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
I've downloaded mods that include new crops, cooking items, etc. but when I go to buy the seeds for them from Pierre he only sells vanilla seeds and items. It's been a hot minute since I played the game, but when I used the same mods before and Pierre would sell the items at his shop. I loaded old saves and found that I still had the modded crops growing on my farm, but they just wouldn't show up at Pierre's. I've tried deleting any new mods I'd downloaded that might have interfered with where these seeds or items are sold but it didn't work. The SMAPI logs aren't showing me any errors or issues that may be causing it, and everything else loads just fine. Does anyone know anything about this?
Perhaps the requirements for buying seeds have changed or some kind of mod doesn't work correctly. Look on the mod pages if anyone else is having this problem.

and if you use PPJA mods check requirements here: https://mouseypounds.github.io/ppja-ref/crops.html

Last edited:

Lenora Rose

Farmer
Have you scrolled all the way to the bottom of his menu? I thought the seeds weren't showing up because I stopped looking when I hit the saplings, and it turns out they show up at the bottom after the produce and such.

Starligh

Newcomer
Did you try the PH sales machine in the bottom right corner of Pierre's shop? It's next to a bin and is marked PH (in really bad graphics). The majority of the other crops are found in there.