Perfection before end of year 2 - just ONE error

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Oh I feel you, could you not just revert to the previous day through your file or not? The game saves the day you are on and your previous day too

MogBeoulve

Farmer
If you want just destroy the cabin, learn the recipes from Wednesdays and rebuild the cabin.
We aren't often able to play together, which is why I keep forgetting that it's technically a multiplayer save file. However, we JUST finished upgrading her cabin. Definitely not demolishing the new cellar full of casks of cheese! I can wait. It'll give me time to catch fish and whack some more monsters.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
We aren't often able to play together, which is why I keep forgetting that it's technically a multiplayer save file. However, we JUST finished upgrading her cabin. Definitely not demolishing the new cellar full of casks of cheese! I can wait. It'll give me time to catch fish and whack some more monsters.
You do you, it’s months of waiting or 3 days at robins and maybe a half island ancient fruit harvest worth of cash to buy everything but the hardwood.

MogBeoulve

Farmer
You came so close, though! You deserve congratulations anyway.

(In my case, getting this far took two or three months IRL planning to get us both online at the same time long enough to request all the upgrades. It might be a few more months before we manage another joint session. I'll probably make it to the required in-game time by that point ...)