Windows PC splitscreen with two controllers - keyboard for typing for 2nd player

demanray

Newcomer
Hello dear forum! I have a question. Is there any way to make this work, maybe youll have some advices for me:
Playing PC splitscreen with two controllers - and for some shortcuts want to use keyboard and also for typing, and im limited only for host player window (side). Im curious how to make it able for 2nd player simultaneously with the first one. Its so useful for couch-coop for browsing in-game wiki via mods. Thank you.

demanray

Newcomer
For example im talking about Lookup Anything mod.

quote: "By editing the config.json file directly (since I don't think Generic Mod Config Menu supports that yet). See multi-key bindings on the wiki for more info, and feel free to ask if anything is unclear."

but there's no way to typo in search, right? Can't figure this out because keyboard can be used only by player 1 I believe.
And how to program the seconds player controller if I'll edit bindings controller still will be sending Keyboards buttons which will be recognized as player 1 typo, not 2nd player typo. Unless you'll set exact controller button for both players in config.