Palm Seed

Kurachi84

Planter
There is/was such mod, and i was gonna use it eventually, but it being an official thing (no need to count on modders to update) it'd make it much easier, and people who cannot or will not use mods, still can get Palm Trees, which would be nice.
Sometimes dropping Coconut when shaken like in the Desert would be great, too.
Maybe if more updates will come again, it could involve something bigger.
I'd love to be able to craft them with like a Coconut, Cactus Fruit and a bunch of Fiber/Mixed Seeds.
Nothing special, but a nice addition, imo. Maybe a newer NPC can give the recipe, like Leo, when he moved could give it when hearts are high enough, maybe maxed.

imnvs

Local Legend
I may or may not have tried to plant a coconut on my farm. Needless to say, no coconut trees for me.
No, you mistake what I meant. I didn't mean to say that if you want a palm tree in SDV that you plant a coconut.

I'm saying that in the real world if you want a coconut palm you plant a coconut.

All that needs being done is making it so coconuts can be planted and grow into palm trees.

Lew Zealand

Helper
No, you mistake what I meant. I didn't mean to say that if you want a palm tree in SDV that you plant a coconut.

I'm saying that in the real world if you want a coconut palm you plant a coconut.

All that needs being done is making it so coconuts can be planted and grow into palm trees.
Yeah, after all both the seed (Coconut) and the tree (Palm, not all Palms make Coconuts, but shhhh!) are already in the game. They just need to be connected! At least the Palm tree could be grown on the Beach Farm as yet another perk of that choice but it would be great if all Farm types could get it.

Fun tip: You can knock the Palm trees with the use button and occasionally a Coconut will fall out, like Seeds/Pinecones from the other trees.