Onenote's fanworks

Onenote

Sodbuster
I mentioned in my welcome post that I was interested in art so I thought I would upload some pieces!

This was my very first piece of fan art back in the day. I remember I played stardew valley the day it came out for a few hours before turning the game off and hastily drawing this XD
rude.png

So this next one I did immediately after I got Shane's four heart event before he was even a bachelor!
shane.png

The most hilarious part of the moonlight jelly festival for me
sv.png

I love seeing Maru and Penny interact TBH
My fave friendship.png

Just two "friends" enjoying each others company
l m.png

And finally my most ambitious (but sadly still not complete) piece and last fan art for now with some of my famers (Elena, Shelly, Petra, and Ruby if anyone was curious about their names.) I wanted to capture not only some of the main things you do in the game but also the four seasons too (sadly its hard to convey that with noncompleted coloring). This was also done a while after the others, I like to think I improved with this piece but its also been a while since I drew anything since this piece so I might need to work my way back up to this I hope to finish this one day or maybe I'll redraw it!
seasons.png

Well, that's it for now! I'll update this when I finish my avatar and when I do more fanart!

CompSciLauren

Sodbuster
These are great! It's fun to see pictures of those moments from the game. That last one looks really good so far! The third panel is my favorite, but possibly because I'm partial to the duck and how it's being held in such a sweet way.

Onenote

Sodbuster
These are great! It's fun to see pictures of those moments from the game. That last one looks really good so far! The third panel is my favorite, but possibly because I'm partial to the duck and how it's being held in such a sweet way.
Thank you! fun fact, that was supposed to be a chicken but I realized that I rarely saw any fan art of the cute ducks so I thought I would remedy that XD

And thanks everyone for the nice comments I'll try to draw some more soon!

jellobean

Tiller
I love how you drew the 4 heart event with Shane! It feels very immersive (if thats the word), with the snow falling everywhere and all. I get the same vibe with the lighting in the moonlight jellies one.

Onenote

Sodbuster
I love how you drew the 4 heart event with Shane! It feels very immersive (if thats the word), with the snow falling everywhere and all. I get the same vibe with the lighting in the moonlight jellies one.
Thanks! They were when I really started to challenge myself to do more background and lighting! And I'm really thankful the first time I triggered Shane's 4 heart even it was in the snow and that's a lot easier to draw then rain I think XD