Off Topic Conversations

imnvs

Local Legend
Nope.
Nope.
Since just about forever, playing in 1 game running 2 right now (was playing in 2 but the DM's work schedule changed and the game fell apart).
Nope.
Nope.
I hate that my favorite book was written by a horrible bigot (and yes, I know that doesn't narrow it down these days) so I won't advertise for it any longer.
Clue.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
Who excited for upcoming anime seasons? - Really excited for the new Madoka Magica movie coming out
Who’s here plays on Xbox? - Not me!
Who here plays D&D? - Yes! I have a group of friends I play with. My character is a tiefling paladin named Magnolia :)
Who here enjoys The Elder Scrolls? - Not my thing but I enjoy watching others play it
Who here is playing the new Five Nights at Freddy’s game? - Not me, but I do need to play the other ones...
What’s your favorite book? - I haven't read nearly enough but I'm currently reading through a lot of Star Wars novels. Light of the Jedi was really good
What’s your favorite movie? - I have lots of favorites, but I think the movie that is the most personal to me is Gentlemen Broncos

IntoxicHeart

Planter
Excited for upcoming anime seasons?
- The final season of AoT. I haven’t watched the first part of s4 yet since I like to binge an entire season. I have however read all of the manga (and spin-offs, as well as have seen anime spin-offs), so I’m looking forward to seeing how the final season adapts from the manga. ^^

Plays on Xbox?
- Yup! Although, not too much recently, since I’ve been playing Stardew on my laptop and now also working on my mod (as well as being active here on the forums), so my time is being consumed lol. The last game I played on my Xbox was Maneater.

Plays D&D?
- Never played it ^^; My brothers have though, and I watched them play.

Enjoys The Elder Scrolls?
- Not a fan of ESO, but I absolutely LOVE Skyrim. I bought the newest version of it even lol (well, didn’t re-buy the game itself, since I already own the Special Edition, and so just paid the difference for the upgrade to the ‘new’ stuff). Also, random note, this on my Xbox One.

Playing the new Five Nights at Freddy’s game?
- Not yet! But I definitely want to lol I love that franchise ^^ (there are a couple I don’t care for, but otherwise I love it). Foxy all the way (and Chica too)!

Favourite book?
- Tough one. I do enjoy the Sword of Truth series, but I haven’t read them recently. I also love a lot of Steven King’s work too.
Manga-wise, it’s a tough call … (no chronological order) Seven Deadly Sins, Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist, Assassination Classroom, Wolf’s Rain, Namaikizakari, Hunter x Hunter, and Fairy Tail.
American comics-wise, I’ve always been a fan of Venom ever since I was a little, and then when mum felt I was ‘old enough’, I was introduced to the Merc with a Mouth series aka Deadpool. So I love Venom comics and Deadpool comics, as well as ones with Cable in them. ^^ Oh, and also comics containing Joker and Harley (I grew a fondness for Joker when I watched Batman the Animated Series when I was a kid … I just absolutely love how Mark Hamill voices him!).

Favourite movie?
- This one is incredibly tough, since it can fluctuate. At present, probably … the first Venom movie? Or maybe both IT movies (the remake/reboot)? Nightmare Before Christmas is always on my fave list.

Odin

Staff member
Who excited for upcoming anime seasons?
I don't really watch anime shows, but I am patiently waiting for Miyazaki's next movie.
Who’s here plays on Xbox?
The only Xbox I have is a 360, so not me.
Who here plays D&D?
I've played a bit in the past, but not in recent years.
Who here enjoys The Elder Scrolls?
I haven't played any of that series, so I couldn't say. I suspect I would like Skyrim though, I've seen a few people play that one on Twitch.
Who here is playing the new Five Nights at Freddy’s game?
Horror really isn't my thing, especially in movies or games.
---------------------------------------------------------------
That's a great one! I recently rewatched it with friends and it really never gets old.

Last edited:

HyruleHero97

Cowpoke
Who excited for upcoming anime seasons?
I don't really watch anime, except for the Pokemon anime. I'm about to start the new season, have like 5 episodes of Journeys left.
Who’s here plays on Xbox?
I have a 360, and a One, but both of them are messed up. I mostly play on Nintendo, either on Switch or my GBA or DS.
Who here plays D&D?
I've always wanted too, but never had enough people.
Who here enjoys The Elder Scrolls?
I really enjoyed Oblivion, Skyrim, and ESO.
Who here is playing the new Five Nights at Freddy’s game?
Never played them, don't really care for the franchise, it ruined my favorite youtube channel in highschool. They went from doing funny Garry's mod stuff, and random let's plays, to nothing but FNAf for 3 months, almost killed thier channel, a lot of people quit watching them. They havent been as good since either. Havent watched them in a long time either, but I did search them up recently, not doing too hot.
What’s your favorite book?
The Bible
What’s your favorite movie?
Animated: Prolly one of the Pokemon movies. Real-Life: IDK I really liked the Dark Knight.