Non-binary option

Status
Not open for further replies.

LRangerR

Local Legend
[Original message removed]
I kinda hate how the term "SJW" even became a thing, honestly. All the term does is minimalize the struggles people have to go through by lumping them all together in 3 letters, and then dismissing them wholesale.

Makes me want to tell people that overuse the phrase to go be a jerk somewhere else.

That being said, this is a (mostly) relevant discussion in a suggestions thread. I don't see any reason why we can't brainstorm it through as long as we stay relevant to the topic at hand.

Last edited by a moderator:

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
Hey there, we've locked this thread since it's continued to derail and go off topic from the purpose of this thread. Those who are interested in contributing to the ON-TOPIC discussion of a non-binary option for farmers are welcome to make a thread or contribute to any other threads about the same topic.

A reminder to keep things as in-game as possible. While there may be IRL reasons that one may have an opinion about something, there is no need to delve into it here. Discussion of heavy or sensitive topics, such as politics and serious, real-world incidents (massacres, extreme discrimination, etc) are against the rules. Always aim to keep things as lighthearted as possible similar to the nature of the game. Sometimes there are serious topics in Stardew Valley that can be discussed within context of the game itself, but going further than that is discouraged as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.