Art Nini's SDV Art Thread

estewanini

Sodbuster
I gotta call out @Chililover here for encouraging me to post my own art thread, it motivated me to get back into drawing since I dropped it in college 🙃 so thank you!

Starting the thread with my 2nd save file farmer Yui, who I nicknamed Flossyfresh because her whole shtick is based on smints. She might be a bit too chill and neglects cleaning the farm, but she loves her livestock and tends to them religiously, her gag reflex on the manure is getting better too.

Sketch_Flossyfloss.png

__

I notice Sam's got a bit of a mullet going on beside his already whacked hair, and since he complains about his hair freezing in the winter, whY NoT mAn BuNs??
Headcanon: he has a lot of wild baby hairs.

Sketch_Sambun.png

___

So one of his older portrait styles was a side-shave and I was like aaaaaaaaAAaAAAAaAaAAAAA

Sketch_shaneshave.png

___

Sad angry emo boys will always be my type, bonus points with the frogs and the self-awareness of his melodrama.

Sketch_sebxfrogs.png

Last edited:

estewanini

Sodbuster
Goon squad (and Vince..), assemble weeb style.

GoonSquad_Jojopt4 Pose.png

Can you tell I've been binging Jojo's? It's a wild ride getting from part 1 to 4, still got a while to go but can't help imagining these nerds doing this - Abby would definitely want to be Jotaro and I can see Sam dragging/easily convincing Vincent to join as the token smol one.

Aaand sorry for the rough sketch but I don't think I'll finish any time soon 🙃

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
awww your art is very lovely! i love your style and the poses and expressions in your work are great. i love your farmer's hair!

despite my vicious distaste for man buns, you drew sam's really nicely and he looks 100/10

i totally dig shane's side shave too

estewanini

Sodbuster

@liquidkitten @Quillmagic @Potatoes Eheheh thanks all! Glad you like them :heart:
maybe I should do the emoji/moticon meme with the sdv cast hmmm

awww your art is very lovely! i love your style and the poses and expressions in your work are great. i love your farmer's hair!

despite my vicious distaste for man buns, you drew sam's really nicely and he looks 100/10

i totally dig shane's side shave too
Thanks a bunch! :heart: My skills are a little rusty from disuse so I probably still have things to flesh out, glad they came out as well as they did.

Yes... join the dark side, the buns and side shaves will be limitless :pumpkin: