New stores (Idea credit to: https://forums.stardewvalley.net/index.php?members/crazyrider1988.300/)

Girloffshore

Farmhand
A user on here had mentioned adding new stores, one of the suggestions was a tailoring shop! I know tailoring has been added already and you are able to buy some clothes, but I thought this could add to the story.

-SPOILERS-

After closing down joja, I felt bad for taking Shane and Sam’s source of income. I think it would be cool if Emily saw that Shane was struggling, and decided to have a meeting with him and Gus. (This could be a cutscene you get after getting a certain amount of hearts with Shane, Emily, and (maybe) Gus. ) Here she could talk about her dream of opening a tailoring shop but she didn’t want to leave Gus by himself. She can then suggest to give Shane her job.

I thought this would be a cute new way to introduce a new aspect of the game and to also give Emily a new characteristic in the game!

another idea was a flower shop which could be next to the tailor shop. Haley could run this store! :heart: :heart: :heart: