Beach Farm New Raccoon Farm (WIP)

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I built the Junimo hut, a farm computer, and made some more streetlights. I also learned that the Legend fish comes out in Spring, not Summer. So I'll have to wait until Spring comes around again to catch it. I've caught all the rest of the legendary fish. In going with the Raccoon City theme, I decided the fish tank in the employee break-room should have the Mutant Carp, Crimsonhead, Angler, and a Spookfish.

My green slime in Spencer Manor now has a purple slime friend.

I made progress with the town pathing but forgot to grab a screenshot. I did get images of the decorating I've done in Eliot's cabin, the sewers, and the Dwarf's cavern though.

I decided on how to set up the mess hall and readjusted the bathroom so the baths actually have privacy from one another now. The dog seems to like it. ^_^ (And Alex acknowledged the washing machine!)

I also added six more planters to my mushroom & hops cave...right after I added deluxe retaining soil to the previous 'last' six. So now I need six more again. Oh well, it's still progress.
yes! fish pond supremacy, beach farm fish ponds are the best, I've been getting a bunch myself and have something like 40, I'll try to find a picture, they're great space fillers on such a large farm

yes! fish pond supremacy, beach farm fish ponds are the best, I've been getting a bunch myself and have something like 40, I'll try to find a picture, they're great space fillers on such a large farm
I love the fish ponds. Not as much as the ducks but they're up there on the priority list. I like it when the fish hop out and splash back in. And seeing everything the different fish give is always fun.
You fit 40 ponds in one farm?! That's amazing! I would definitely like to see that. ^_^

I actually really like the way you worked from down —> up. It’s something that most people don’t do as it’s usually ‘not optimal’ but I think it’s quite nice, gives the opportunity to have more of a decorative area around the farmhouse and keep all of your productive and maybe less aesthetically pleasing infrastructure lower on the farm.
i haven't noticed that but yeah that's true!

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I love the fish ponds. Not as much as the ducks but they're up there on the priority list. I like it when the fish hop out and splash back in. And seeing everything the different fish give is always fun.
You fit 40 ponds in one farm?! That's amazing! I would definitely like to see that. ^_^
Sure!
I'll post an update to my thread about my mobile farm and tag you in it