Interior My Attempt to create a japanese "Kaiyu-Shiki" pls let me know if my "Feng-Shui" is correct...

I don't know anything about feng shui (unless I'm playing Emperor Rise of the Middle Kingdom, but even then I'm going by in-game color coding), but that looks pretty!
hey thx! i don't know this game or what in-game colour means but i googled it...has something to do with your progress in the game as far as i understood! just found out feng shui has nothing to do with japanese culture 😆 it's chinese, i'm so stupid

hey thx! i don't know this game or what in-game colour means but i googled it...has something to do with your progress in the game as far as i understood! just found out feng shui has nothing to do with japanese culture 😆 it's chinese, i'm so stupid
In Emperor, the player is supposed to follow the rules of feng shui. When trying to place buildings there's a green, yellow, or red overlay on the potential building to indicatei f its placement is bad or good. I probably should have explained instead of expecting people to be familiar with a 15+ year old city builder. :grin:

In Emperor, the player is supposed to follow the rules of feng shui. When trying to place buildings there's a green, yellow, or red overlay on the potential building to indicatei f its placement is bad or good. I probably should have explained instead of expecting people to be familiar with a 15+ year old city builder. :grin:
ah ok cool! now it makes sense

That is a beautiful Kaiyu-Shiki. Great use of the grass and "water". The choices on the wallpaper, windows, and plants is perfect! I love the little alien chef having a 'bell' for when an order is up!

hey thank you! the bell should be a stove for cooking!
Oh! I get it now. It's like a restaurant I used to work in where we had these burners that were kind of like fancy camping stoves for the sunday brunch omlet bar.

That's such a clever idea! I might steal that for the diner in my Raccoon City farm. ^_^