Issue need help! SVE error in base log [WINDOWS]

LynxBeauty

Newcomer
Hello, very new to stardew valley expanded mod. but as of recently been having issues, have updated all my mods recently and i am still getting an error base update loop. i dont know what to do, it freezes my game up with certain cutscenes and due to that i cannot progress with the game :( here is my SMAPI log: https://smapi.io/log/b08abe561f4440ff88b0af3a44af8d57
please someone help me with this... i would love to continue to progress with my game.

Thanks for the log; seems to be an audio issue of some sorts.

Error:
Code:
10:40:53    ERROR    game    An error occurred in the base update loop: IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.WaveBank.GetSoundEffectInstance(Int32 trackIndex, Boolean& streaming) in stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Audio\Xact\WaveBank.cs:line 368
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundBank.GetSoundEffectInstance(Int32 waveBankIndex, Int32 trackIndex, Boolean& streaming) in stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Audio\Xact\SoundBank.cs:line 308
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.PlayWaveVariant.GetSoundEffectInstance() in stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Audio\Xact\PlayWaveEvent.cs:line 308
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.PlayWaveEvent.Play(Boolean pickNewWav, Cue cue) in stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Audio\Xact\PlayWaveEvent.cs:line 208
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.XactClip.Update(Cue cue, Single old_time, Single new_time) in stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Audio\Xact\XactClip.cs:line 397
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.Cue.Play() in stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Audio\Xact\Cue.cs:line 336
   at StardewValley.Game1.updateMusic() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 7909
   at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4413
   at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3974
   at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1027

I'd try verifying your game files first.
Instructions here: https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Modding:Player_Guide/Troubleshooting#Reset_your_content_files

And, then when reinstalling SMAPI; grab the latest version of SMAP: ver 3.14.2