Need help Solved

I have had a game going on my game for a bit and I was trying to go to winter day 2 year 2 and it crashes when I go to sleep.
Abd I was wondering if there is any way to fix my game. I log parsed my smapi log below thanks for the help.

https://smapi.io/log/75238488ee0745e5aad1547e90f30b67
Thanks for the log.

You have a few legacy Vortex files, and an error for Unique Children. But, the core issue is the following:
Code:
16:26:26    ERROR    game    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at StardewValley.Characters.Child.dayUpdate(Int32 dayOfMonth) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Characters\Child.cs:line 355
   at StardewValley.Game1._newDayAfterFade()+MoveNext() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 9707
   at StardewValley.Game1.<>c.<newDayAfterFade>b__716_2() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 8714
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<.cctor>b__277_0(Object obj)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread)
Did you by any chance give your kid the same name as an NPC in the game? That's usually the issue with an error like this.
If so, we can fix that with a bit of save editing to rename the child, and move them back into the farmhouse section of the save.

Post your save here, and the preferred new name for them:

is this good

and name them 1 2 3 and 4 thank you.
Yea, thanks. Okay; so they were mostly already named that.
One child had the name "Gale" same as an NPC; so I changed them to "4". And, then moved them back to the farmhouse.
And, an extra "1" that I swapped to "2".

That should fix it for you. I recreated the rest of the save on my end; just to test in-game.
But, you can just replace the file you sent me with the one in here.

Attachments