iOS My weather cycle is stuck on sunny

Tkoenning

Newcomer
I’ve gone 3 in-game months without having rain, and I desperately need battery packs. I have no luck at the traveling cart, and can’t get anything from my lightning rods without rain. This is very frustrating as the lack of battery packs is holding me back from about 6 tasks.

I’m on IOS - iPad Pro

wildandblue

Sodbuster
I’ve gone 3 in-game months without having rain, and I desperately need battery packs. I have no luck at the traveling cart, and can’t get anything from my lightning rods without rain. This is very frustrating as the lack of battery packs is holding me back from about 6 tasks.

I’m on IOS - iPad Pro
That would drive me crazy, and what an odd issue. Are you on the latest iPadOS version? Have you tried saving your farm folder temporarily to iCloud, and reinstalling the game (which deletes the Stardew Valley folder including your farm folder saved On My iPad in the Files app). After it's reinstalled, you can copy your farm file back to the SDV folder and it should load as before.

Tkoenning

Newcomer
That would drive me crazy, and what an odd issue. Are you on the latest iPadOS version? Have you tried saving your farm folder temporarily to iCloud, and reinstalling the game (which deletes the Stardew Valley folder including your farm folder saved On My iPad in the Files app). After it's reinstalled, you can copy your farm file back to the SDV folder and it should load as before.
I am on the latest iPad version. And that seems like a lot of work

wildandblue

Sodbuster
I am on the latest iPad version. And that seems like a lot of work
It actually takes about 5 minutes to do this, but I can understand if you haven't copied your save file to iCloud (via the Files app) before, it might sound like a lot of steps. I'd like to encourage you to try it.

It's also a great way to keep your save file backed up if you do it routinely.