Interior My humble abode - year 9 - first playthrough - vanilla//no mods - house layout

ZeFat

Sodbuster
Loos pretty comfy not gonna lie, gotta ask tho, are those junimo thingies near the prismatic shard from a mod or are they a new collectible/decoration?

Mici

Greenhorn
Loos pretty comfy not gonna lie, gotta ask tho, are those junimo thingies near the prismatic shard from a mod or are they a new collectible/decoration?
I don't have mods they came from the Crane game.in the movie theater don't know how to mark my comment as spoiler but SPOILER XD

Ps. Oeh it seems like I was able to do it and mark as spoiler, yay.

Alfyna

Sodbuster
Oh I LOVE all those plants all around the place!!! The contrasts between the cream walls and the dark leaves is so beautiful -- especially with the ivy climbing down here and there and everywhere. It feels so summery and open and fragrant -- I bet there's an instant sense of peace walking inside. <3 LOL also love the jumino trophy room down there. It makes me feel like glass showcases should be added to the game to display our favorite treasures.

Nice touch with the wood burning stove in the kitchen. Also, is that a kotatsu/tea table in front of the fire???

LOVE IT, great job!!!

Mici

Greenhorn
Oh I LOVE all those plants all around the place!!! The contrasts between the cream walls and the dark leaves is so beautiful -- especially with the ivy climbing down here and there and everywhere. It feels so summery and open and fragrant -- I bet there's an instant sense of peace walking inside. <3 LOL also love the jumino trophy room down there. It makes me feel like glass showcases should be added to the game to display our favorite treasures.

Nice touch with the wood burning stove in the kitchen. Also, is that a kotatsu/tea table in front of the fire???

LOVE IT, great job!!!
Oh hai, thanks for all the lovely comments! I was going for a Japanese-vibe and it has lots of green bc my farm is the forest map :D The tea table is called "birch tea table" in game :) I made a point of not looking at other people's houses too much in the beginning so the design would be my own that's how I came up with the theme :D Thanks again for your lovely feedback ❤

TonyIncForLife

Newcomer
what is the yellow flowers in the upper right room?
ive been trying to find it but i cant manage to in the catalouge or the furniture catalouge
can you tell me what it is?

Last edited:
Wow, this is so beautiful! I love the neutral tones but the greenery also keep it from being too monotonous. It looks like a home Leah would like :leah::thumbsup: Having a theme probably helps a lot. My houses end up being as cluttered as my house in real life. :grin:

curl

Sodbuster
you can grab them in the claw machine at the movie theatre once you complete the quest renovating the old abandoned Jojamart