My Greenhouse Is Gone!

Chefev

Tiller
So my current save that I am playing on is in the winter of year 2, so I can't really just start over because I would lose a ton of progress. At the beginning of this save, I had changed my farm type using Stardew Valley Editor. This was the only time I ever used it, to change the farm type and fix some of the weirdly placed bushes. Fast forward to 80 hours of playing later, and I just completed the bundle that should unlock the Greenhouse on my farm. After sleeping the Junimo cutscene even played. My problem is that when I went to go to the greenhouse, it isn't there. There is literally just empty space, no ruins, and no completed greenhouse. I realized that the I can't remember the greenhouse ruins ever being there, but I just never thought about it. I am not sure how to fix this, but I really hope that there is a way. Any ideas on how to add a greenhouse back into my farm?

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I know people who had her same problems as you and used an nbt editor like the one you used to add the greenhouse.

I haven’t personally come across the issue so I don’t know any specifics

Chefev

Tiller
I know people who had her same problems as you and used an nbt editor like the one you used to add the greenhouse.

I haven’t personally come across the issue so I don’t know any specifics
Okay I tried this, and it still didn't work. I used Stardew Valley Save Editor and when I go to the map editor, it shows the greenhouse ruins there. Despite it showing on the save editor, there is still nothing there in game.

Sorry, I had to upload the .zip to dropbox because the forums said the file was too large: https://www.dropbox.com/s/t30d5vcigs438ul/NewDawn_270004727.zip?dl=0

Thanks so much for doing this :)
No worries, and thanks. I took a look, and you were indeed missing the, "GreenhouseBuilding" data.
So you may want to report that to the SV editor page.

I added the building back in using code from a fresh save; so it's ready to be used, and in the standard spot now.

Attachments

Chefev

Tiller
No worries, and thanks. I took a look, and you were indeed missing the, "GreenhouseBuilding" data.
So you may want to report that to the SV editor page.

I added the building back in using code from a fresh save; so it's ready to be used, and in the standard spot now.
oh wow thank you so much! I truly appreciate the help. Should I make a copy of the current save just in case, and then replace the old files with your newly changed ones?

oh wow thank you so much! I truly appreciate the help. Should I make a copy of the current save just in case, and then replace the old files with your newly changed ones?
No prob!

You can, if you want; but it's not really needed.
I cleared out all the other unnecessary files since the backups were missing the greenhouse anyway.

I only modified the "NewDawn_270004727" file, but I'd recommend doing your backup if you want.
Then deleting that whole save on your end, and just extracting the cleaned up save I sent you; back into your saves folder.