Interior My Beach House

Glad you all like it! I like the bedroom too, it definitely turned out better than I expected. Now I'm just experimenting a bit with the lighting to get that night in the tropics look (a.k.a. "Can we get this room dim enough to actually get some sleep?").

Lew Zealand

Helper
That looks fantastic! I love it!

But but but... you missed one teensy little bitty thing--

You hair needs to be green with a light brown shirt and then we all can play Where's FarmerWithCoffee?

Maw

Farmhand
So cool! Love how you scattered the fish tanks around... I have that lower room with 8 (or 10?) tanks, but this seems much cozier than turning one room into a fish museum!

Rhiannon

Farmer
Thank you for sharing this! I am NOT a creative person and rely on ideas I see here to decorate. I'm ashamed to say it never occurred to me to move the master bedroom to the extra southern room. I assume this can be done without mods?

I assume [moving the bed to a different room] can be done without mods?
Yep, you can move and remove it like any other piece of furniture. I used to use the 2nd-floor center room as the master bedroom, but I wanted a bigger park.

I see you have a painting of a canoe, how did you get your hands on it?
It's apparently beach-farm exclusive; the map includes a secret tunnel in the SW that opens onto the water and you can fish the picture up from there.

Nah, they're just the regular crafted paths (most recipes from Robin) - you can place them inside as well as out. They act a bit like carpets, except you can also place carpets on top of them.

wow, nice arrangement, good symmetry! and very nice choice of colours for flooring, objects, pathways and wallpaper! has a bedroom, dining room, fireplace lounge/library, living/tv room and these rooms with a fish tank have a nice wallpaper, looks like there's an extra row of plants!

I loved the beach farm colors and was trying to replicate the look indoors. And then got inspired by the sunroom and the indoor pools and went for an indoor park and islands.

View attachment 5344
wow, nice arrangement, good symmetry! and very nice choice of colours for flooring, objects, pathways and wallpaper! has a bedroom, dining room, fireplace lounge/library, living/tv room and these rooms with a fish tank have a nice wallpaper, looks like there's an extra row of plants!