Windows Multiplayer problems

SinisterMuu

Newcomer
Hi, I just bought the game since I played cracked not so long ago and I've been having some problems while playing with my girlfriend since I bought the game for her too.
Every time I host the co-op game, it doesn't show for her, we tried restarting the game, steam, both computers and nothing, It works after 30-45 minutes trying to get in, we can't use codes neither because when I try to see the code it doesn't appear, just an empty space with no text, I also tried inviting her by steam, first time didn't work because i couldn't see her profile, second time i succesfully invite her but when she tries to join it says "this character belongs to another player" and doesn't let her create another character.
Something I noticed is that it's easier for her to join if she connects her laptop to her iPhone internet, we still have the same problems but it's a bit faster

oklaaanng

Newcomer
I had this problem where my friend can’t join my game, or vice versa, but she’s able to join another friend’s and that friend can also join hers. I’ve been seeing people having issues with multiplayer and I hope something gets worked out soon or hopefully it just fixes itself or something

ageerligs

Newcomer
i am also having issues with multiplayer. Cannot join me and my cousins farm anymore. Does anyone have information about this?