Windows multiplayer causes all sheds to share same wallpaper

sweatyknee

Newcomer
on the farm that I play co-op, much of the time all of the sheds share the same wallpaper/flooring even if I only wallpaper/floor one of them. Meaning, when I set one of them, I set them all. Occasionally I'll walk into a shed and see the wallpaper reset back to normal (I don't remember if this is on the sheds that were never deliberately papered/floored in the first place or not, though). It's a temporary thing and then once I reenter the shed it'll return to its synced-wallpaper/flooring-ness. Sometimes the other player and I can enter the same shed and see different wallpapers for this reason.

I play on steam and my game is fully up to date non modded.

JellyBellyFarm

Newcomer
im having this same issue. i dont know if it was on purpose by Barone, or what, but if there is a mod to fix this please let me know!!!

hottabych91

Farmhand
I had the similar issue in singleplayer: when I have 2 sheds, if I change the wallpaper in a 1st shed, it becomes the same in a 2nd shed.
Though if I change it in a 2nd shed, it won't be changed in a 1st one.

hottabych91

Farmhand
I had the similar issue in singleplayer: when I have 2 sheds, if I change the wallpaper in a 1st shed, it becomes the same in a 2nd shed.
Though if I change it in a 2nd shed, it won't be changed in a 1st one.
It was probably fixed in the latest patches.
Stardew 1.6.5, I tried to change wallpapers, and it works correctly.

Last edited: