Standard Farm Mountains rose and fell. The deed is done.

FairyRing

Farmer
Also, after starting on your fanfic I've decided I'm actually going to start creating mine. I said I was going to many months ago and I just haven't. But noooowwww I cannot be shown up by you, so prepare for a fanfic lol
Yeah! I was inspired by DR.eeL and Lew they totally show me up all the time but I love it! And just give me more material to draw bring it on bruddah!

Lew Zealand

Helper
It's uncanny how similar that looked in my mind as I was on my walk mulling over how to write this.
And how I thought about it the next day on a walk because I had no time to write.
And how I *actually remembered it* the next evening after sitting in my chair with a pic of Abby in front of me, thinking, I think I had a good idea, maybe...

This is too cool...

Also I used to have glasses like those but Bobbi looks better in them. :heart: :heart: :heart:

FairyRing

Farmer
It's uncanny how similar that looked in my mind as I was on my walk mulling over how to write this.
And how I thought about it the next day on a walk because I had no time to write.
And how I *actually remembered it* the next evening after sitting in my chair with a pic of Abby in front of me, thinking, I think I had a good idea, maybe...

This is too cool...

Also I used to have glasses like those but Bobbi looks better in them. :heart: :heart: :heart:
It was in the cosmic consciousness and I snapped it out and put it to paper. It's the only way to explain how well it turned out. Especially because I'm tired, thread bare, got up earlier than intended but it gave me time to draw it.