Issue Mod not loading due to "empty" asset folder?

rafaela0042

Greenhorn
So, i've been trying to add this mod that i made myself to the game for the past three days and i always says the same thing "could not load mod because the folder is empty" i don't understand what i'm doing wrong to be honest, i did everything correctly like the tutorial said and it still won't load. It's really frustrating because i've tried everything to make it work and it still doesn't. Can someone please help me with this issue? I'll be leaving the file of the mod here for someone to look at it and hopefully find the mistake that i'm making that it's not letting me use the mod.

Attachments

Howdy, thanks for sharing your mod pack.

1st issue:
You can't have the json files with a ".txt" extension. That's the reason SMAPI is ignoring them, and saying it's an empty folder.

So, they should be named like so:
Code:
content.json
manifest.json
2nd issue:
There's a typo in the 'manifest.json' file. There should be no space in the Unique ID.

It should look like the following:
Code:
    "UniqueID": "rafa.Mimi",
---
That gets you to loading the ContentPack correctly. I don't have your other mods to test further; but this fixes the errors.

rafaela0042

Greenhorn
Howdy, thanks for sharing your mod pack.

1st issue:
You can't have the json files with a ".txt" extension. That's the reason SMAPI is ignoring them, and saying it's an empty folder.

So, they should be named like so:
Code:
content.json
manifest.json
2nd issue:
There's a typo in the 'manifest.json' file. There should be no space in the Unique ID.

It should look like the following:
Code:
    "UniqueID": "rafa.Mimi",
---
That gets you to loading the ContentPack correctly. I don't have your other mods to test further; but this fixes the errors.
thank you so much!!!