PS4 Mistakes Were Made (I mega bombed my Junimo Kart)

Njin

Planter
Hello Farmers,
I kinda blew up my Junimo Kart arcade cabinet with a mega bomb . I didn't realize it until after I had saved over it at least 50-ish times and updated my cloud save (On playstation) . I Currently have 818 hours on this farm. almost year 20. Question is can I get it back? Junimo Kart took me a month of pulling out my hair to beat in the first place. can I get another one If I beat it again? Can I get another one with the multiplayer feature? I really don't want to play it through and find out I can't get it again as that would be disappointing. If anyone could help me out with an answer would be great . THANKYOU

Someone_else

Planter
I don’t think you can get it by beating the game again but I think you could invite a friend and get him to beat Junimo kart and then give the arcade system to you

Njin

Planter
I don’t think you can get it by beating the game again but I think you could invite a friend and get him to beat Junimo kart and then give the arcade system to you
I figure as much , as tough as Junimo Kart is I Imagine not many would find their way into my problem thus have a solution for my problem. It will be a while before I get the courage to grind it out again. But I think I will try it out to see if the game checks for the Item ( Junimo Kart Arcade Cabinet) or the letter you get when you acquire it. If that don't work I'll try to put in a player 2 see if that way works. It really isn't such a hard game (It does require insane luck though). It would be awesome if I could just get it back from the lost and found or something or perhaps a trophy as rare as that could be unbombable like a chest with items. I deserve my trophy though. My farm is worth just about a million g a day. I've been playing on it from the day it released on ps4.

Someone_else

Planter
I figure as much , as tough as Junimo Kart is I Imagine not many would find their way into my problem thus have a solution for my problem. It will be a while before I get the courage to grind it out again. But I think I will try it out to see if the game checks for the Item ( Junimo Kart Arcade Cabinet) or the letter you get when you acquire it. If that don't work I'll try to put in a player 2 see if that way works. It really isn't such a hard game (It does require insane luck though). It would be awesome if I could just get it back from the lost and found or something or perhaps a trophy as rare as that could be unbombable like a chest with items. I deserve my trophy though. My farm is worth just about a million g a day. I've been playing on it from the day it released on ps4.
Hope you get your arcade machine back!

Njin

Planter
I now know for sure you can receive multiple arcade machines on a farm. It is one per player.. So if you blow up your arcade machine you can in fact join as another player & win back a replacement.