Art Meet Anna, my NPC In-Game.

I read the description. You did a good job writing Anna Louise's background story.
I can imagine the stress she has been through from losing her father.
Hopefully, she would get enough rest and move on to the next chapter.
Or maybe she would end up working with Dr. Harvey at his office where she could apply her medical education.
I am sure she would be a great Maru's mentor and Harvey's assistant. Maybe?

Last edited:

jpsklr

Sodbuster
I read the description. You did a good job writing Anna Louise's background story.
I can imagine the stress she has been through from losing her father.
Hopefully, she would get enough rest and move on to the next chapter.
Or maybe she would end up working with Dr. Harvey at his office where she could apply her medical education.
I am sure she would be a great Maru's mentor and Harvey's assistant. Maybe?
She can talk to Harvey and Maru about medicine, but she won't be working with either of them. She'll just share her knowledge.

yoshipoco

Greenhorn
are u good with pixel-art and not with storys? (im just asking because im bad with pixel-art and good with storys) so we can work togheter if u want

jpsklr

Sodbuster
are u good with pixel-art and not with storys? (im just asking because im bad with pixel-art and good with storys) so we can work togheter if u want
Yeah, something like this, if you want to help me i'll send you everything i've written so far about her. I really need help because i'm timeless and i've lost her dialogue lines.

yoshipoco

Greenhorn
Yeah, something like this, if you want to help me i'll send you everything i've written so far about her. I really need help because i'm timeless and i've lost her dialogue lines.
I would be happy to help! :D if you have discord you can chat with me on there: toshi#4912

Lew Zealand

Helper
I don't want to alarm you.

But...

There's a giant disembodied hand squeezing her head. It might be a space alien that's taking the shape of the local indigenous life in an attempt to overtake the bodies of the unsuspecting populace so to bend them to their will of global and galactic domination whilst cornering the Parsnip futures market.

I may have a problem with paredolia.

jpsklr

Sodbuster
I don't want to alarm you.

But...

There's a giant disembodied hand squeezing her head. It might be a space alien that's taking the shape of the local indigenous life in an attempt to overtake the bodies of the unsuspecting populace so to bend them to their will of global and galactic domination whilst cornering the Parsnip futures market.

I may have a problem with paredolia.
Haha, good one.

Maybe you should stop consuming horror stuff, dunno.