Art Meet Anna, my NPC In-Game.

jpsklr

Sodbuster
I'm currently thinking about the dialogue lines and the events I'm going to do for it, but I've already made a complete table of her sprites and already manifested her in game. Here are the Hand Made Portraits just for Promo, for further details and prints, I'll leave it in another thread and post the link here.

I have no forecast when I'll finish, but I will inform everyone who responds here. Thank you in advance.

PromoPortraits.png

That's awesome, each one conveys so much emotion! The hairdo is really nicely detailed too! I'm gonna have to second the mastermind, but also looks like she might have a bit of a soft side. Not an advertised one though, more subtle in nature than the mastermind look.
So are you planning to turn her into a mod, or part of a mod?

jpsklr

Sodbuster
That's awesome, each one conveys so much emotion! The hairdo is really nicely detailed too! I'm gonna have to second the mastermind, but also looks like she might have a bit of a soft side. Not an advertised one though, more subtle in nature than the mastermind look.
So are you planning to turn her into a mod, or part of a mod?
Maybe both, i mean, she doesn't have a solid backstory yet, maybe someone here can help me with backstory and heart events. :3

A member of the Iridium corps. A special research team that responds to unusual phenomenon within the valley. She has been infused with iridium to allow her to respond faster than normally human possible. The left over glow in her eyes tells of her enhancement. Thoughtful and calculative she carries jobs out with brutal efficiency. She has been sent to the valley to obtain specimens of valley for further study. He primary target is the being known as Qi.

2 heart event-you see her tinkering with the elevator. "This looks like his signal could he have triggered the rockslide", "oh hellos there I was just looking at this elevator. It looks like it's been broken since the miners have left. I reset some options and fixed a few odds an ends it should be good to go", "oh my name is Anna nice to meat you".

4 heart event. You meet her at Clint's. "I need this sharpened", she lays an impressive weapon on the counter, "it will take two days" "I need it sooner", I can try to have it sooner but this is a pretty pure blade not infused like the mace I make so it requires better tempering" "fine, you (name) was it care to show me around"have a cute walk around town ending when you pass the sewers and hear noises

jpsklr

Sodbuster
A member of the Iridium corps. A special research team that responds to unusual phenomenon within the valley. She has been infused with iridium to allow her to respond faster than normally human possible. The left over glow in her eyes tells of her enhancement. Thoughtful and calculative she carries jobs out with brutal efficiency. She has been sent to the valley to obtain specimens of valley for further study. He primary target is the being known as Qi.

2 heart event-you see her tinkering with the elevator. "This looks like his signal could he have triggered the rockslide", "oh hellos there I was just looking at this elevator. It looks like it's been broken since the miners have left. I reset some options and fixed a few odds an ends it should be good to go", "oh my name is Anna nice to meat you".

4 heart event. You meet her at Clint's. "I need this sharpened", she lays an impressive weapon on the counter, "it will take two days" "I need it sooner", I can try to have it sooner but this is a pretty pure blade not infused like the mace I make so it requires better tempering" "fine, you (name) was it care to show me around"have a cute walk around town ending when you pass the sewers and hear noises
1633378138692.png

Those are awesome! :heart: The progression is neat to see when they are side by side. It really allows for you to see how the details have evolved. I noticed that you have updated your avatar too. It's really awesome, your work is striking and definitely leaves an impression! :heart:

Finally figured out what she reminded me of. A game called xeno saga had a fictional race of synthetic humans called realians. She reminds me of some of the technical adult models used for ship maintenance.

Ps that game is harsh and gory with thematic cannibalism and heave religious/heretic themes don't look it up unless your prepared for that and the opening hour long cutscene

jpsklr

Sodbuster
Finally figured out what she reminded me of. A game called xeno saga had a fictional race of synthetic humans called realians. She reminds me of some of the technical adult models used for ship maintenance.

Ps that game is harsh and gory with thematic cannibalism and heave religious/heretic themes don't look it up unless your prepared for that and the opening hour long cutscene
I already have a backstory for her, and isn't that harsh

Glasses are too much. You have found my kryptonite... I'm melllllting.......

Whew, saved by the bell: top half of glasses missing. I could've ended up in a puddle under the house where the cat likes to hide.
It's a Half-Moon Glasses

WOW!!! 😍 :heart:!!! She looks awesome with that style of glasses! And you incorporated that into a heart event! That's incredible! I am still floored by how much character she has, and it seems that you just keep finding new ways to make her more awesome!
Thanks sweetie, after a long time I finally started writing about her.

jpsklr

Sodbuster
Some details about Her:

Full Name: Anna-Louise Reddrick

Birthday: Spring 12

Loves:

Wine
Fire Opal
Cookie

Hates:

Rice Pudding
Fried Mushroom

Anna is a Forensic Coroner in Zuzu City, she moved to Stardew Valley after her father died and after she graduated from medical school. She doesn't have a hobby herself other than reading about her work and drinking wine, wakes up too early to go to work and comes back too late, despite dreaming of being a mother, she is afraid of relationships because of past experiences and her work.