Art Meet Anna, my NPC In-Game.

jpsklr

Sodbuster
I don't want to alarm you.

But...

There's a giant disembodied hand squeezing her head. It might be a space alien that's taking the shape of the local indigenous life in an attempt to overtake the bodies of the unsuspecting populace so to bend them to their will of global and galactic domination whilst cornering the Parsnip futures market.

I may have a problem with paredolia.
I raised my right hand and realized. Rest assured, I'm going to make changes to her hair.

Lew Zealand

Helper
I raised my right hand and realized. Rest assured, I'm going to make changes to her hair.
Aaaaack! No nono, don't just because I made a stupid comment. It looks great, tied back in a bun!

You can't be held responsible for all the ways my brain is broken or otherwise overdue for a tuneup, lube, and wax job. Seriously I see these things in everything. Audio pareidolia, too. People knocking on doors in Poison songs, police sirens in Boston songs. Endless...

jpsklr

Sodbuster
I may have missed this question if asked already, is your spirit's eve costume Jigsaw? I think from the Saw movies. Awesome!!!
Exactly, I think it suits her :)

Aaaaack! No nono, don't just because I made a stupid comment. It looks great, tied back in a bun!

You can't be held responsible for all the ways my brain is broken or otherwise overdue for a tuneup, lube, and wax job. Seriously I see these things in everything. Audio pareidolia, too. People knocking on doors in Poison songs, police sirens in Boston songs. Endless...
Oh, okay 😶