Me

Hello and a much belated welcome to the forums! Do you play SWTOR? I need to find my dvd's of Lord of the Rings to show them to my daughter... I keep meaning to read the books, but how busy I get and keep myself, I better just rent the audiobooks 😋 so what age bracket are the books?...? There are two different places for artworks. SDV related is in FanWorks and Creative is for all others. Forums rules still applies.... blah, blah, blah boring stuff. There are some really awesome artworks and even writings in either one!

Hello and a much belated welcome to the forums! Do you play SWTOR? I need to find my dvd's of Lord of the Rings to show them to my daughter... I keep meaning to read the books, but how busy I get and keep myself, I better just rent the audiobooks 😋 so what age bracket are the books?...? There are two different places for artworks. SDV related is in FanWorks and Creative is for all others. Forums rules still applies.... blah, blah, blah boring stuff. There are some really awesome artworks and even writings in either one!
Sorry I have not played SWOTOR, I read LOTR in fifth grade because I was a nerd but the age range is probably more like eighth and ninth grade. And thanks for the art stuff ☺