Mayoral Election

clammy

Newcomer
The ability to run for mayor against Lewis.
New Voting Day holiday added.
Election/votes can be based on heart levels with NPCs in relation to their relationship with Lewis and on how well the other holidays/events go for that year’s mayor (if you can influence them, example: Luau soup ingredient). Maybe as the years go, more people can spur an interest in running (like the Joja Mart guy or any of the other townspeople).
Maybe even a small way to influence the town during your term like choosing one of three different events to host in the community center (so that building can get some love).
Idk I just really want to run against Lewis lol

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Ooh yeah lews suggestion was good. I feel like it makes sense for a town like pelican town but doesn’t fit into the type of game stardew is, also the fact that Pierre would run and could be mayor always puts a sour taste in my mouth.

It’s not like the mayor does much anyway, all he does is collect annual taxes from each major town shopkeep.

ArtifactSpot

Ooh yeah lews suggestion was good. I feel like it makes sense for a town like pelican town but doesn’t fit into the type of game stardew is, also the fact that Pierre would run and could be mayor always puts a sour taste in my mouth.

It’s not like the mayor does much anyway, all he does is collect annual taxes from each major town shopkeep.
And uses the animal caretaker/saleswoman on the side.