Married at last!!

Tinks

Planter
Congrats! And you even dressed up for the occasion. I have forgotten to do so every time. And maybe it's just the exposure but you look quite surprised to be there!

lol! it just kinda happened I thought it was another day off and got up the next day to find myself ..well...Kenny ...getting married that day! :laugh:

nicodeux

Farmer
Literally every marriage I've had in my roughly 6 saves that far along has played out like for Lew. I forget to go to bed dressed for getting married and I wake up to getting married dressed in my Skull Mask and Skeleton Tshirt.
That deserves a screenshot to be shared, next time this happens! :happy:

Cuusardo

Farmer
I've forgotten for probably about half the farms I've played. Made myself an outfit for my most recent wedding and forgot to put it on before bed because it was the Egg Festival. It was easy to remember with my farmer who married Haley because I made a bunch of different outfits to change into from time to time.

Lew Zealand

Helper
I never noticed before, but there is a distinct lack of Marlon in the crowd.
I don't think there is a sprite representation of Marlon from the back. I can't be sure without skipping to all the Festivals, but I think he stays put in all of them, facing South.

Still, couldn't be too tough adding in a new sprite for him to attend, even if only to take off his eyepatch during the ceremony and snap it on the back of Lewis' head when nobody's looking. I'd do that if I had an eyepatch.

Tinks

Planter
I didn't even know I was supposed to make myself an outfi or go to bed in it the night beforet! Never seen that mentioned anywhere! I don't have the sewing machine yet in this game. Figured we'd just be in the right clothes like when you go to the spa and automatically walk into the water in shorts!! (or a swimsuit/bikini for girls). Only had the game for about a week!

It's nice to see them together on the farm and I like when they hug/kiss. That maybe cos I based them on my parents to keep their memories alive, but I don't know if I'll bother getting married in the other game save (just playing as myself0.

Boo1972

Farmer
Congrats! And you even dressed up for the occasion. I have forgotten to do so every time. And maybe it's just the exposure but you look quite surprised to be there!
Literally every marriage I've had in my roughly 6 saves that far along has played out like for Lew. I forget to go to bed dressed for getting married and I wake up to getting married dressed in my Skull Mask and Skeleton Tshirt.
I had a male farmer just marry Haley ( I was trying to marry her as fast as I could-Y1 Summer 22) and he wore a tuxedo to the wedding. I did not go to bed in a tuxedo. When I arrived back at the farm with Haley I was wearing my normal black and green outfit. Could this be a 1.5.6 change? Has anyone gotten married as a woman yet?

Lew Zealand

Helper
I had a male farmer just marry Haley ( I was trying to marry her as fast as I could-Y1 Summer 22) and he wore a tuxedo to the wedding. I did not go to bed in a tuxedo. When I arrived back at the farm with Haley I was wearing my normal black and green outfit. Could this be a 1.5.6 change? Has anyone gotten married as a woman yet?
Not yet and... hee hee, I'm still playing v1.5.4. Mostly to test the frame dropping bug/issue some have mentioned in 1.5.6. I've now tested all my computers with the previous behavior so v1.5.6 it will be and I'll let you know. I may fork the saves and marry one Bachelor and one Bachelorette in the 2 parallel saves to see if there's a difference. However it's likely someone has done these things already and I'm just late to the party.

No, no I didn't forget, I'm just fashionable.