Forest Farm Love Life Farm all seasons

FairyRing

Farmer
Which season do you think your farm looks best in? I'm thinking Fall at nighttime would be extra cool, although I'll very easily fall for Summer (get it? ...NVM).
Hmm I guess I don't know, I've never noticed. I like being able to see everything in winter it makes planning easier for me.
"although I'll very easily fall for Summer (get it? ...NVM)." hehehehe

How. Do. You. Have. So. Many. Owl. Statues???
I believe that if you leave so many squares uncovered on your farm you can be given owl statues. I have not been too into covering my farm from end to end until just recently. So I think that is how, becaus for many years I just had a feral farm with very little pathing and decor. I will try to find some info on that.

Last edited:

FairyRing

Farmer
I don't have a current pic of the inside of my other She-shed. I'll post it as soon as I finagle it.
My ponds are from right to left 2 octopi ponds, sturgeon, lava eels, rainbow trout, regular sea cucumber, Lionfish, Eel.

Hill Myna

Farmer
Sometimes the Switch does this to my lighting.... I am not sure why.
Oh, I hate when that happens. I think it has to do with game scale. If you go into your settings and set both Zoom Levels (UI and the other one. Game? Is that what it's called? I forget.) to 100% it might fix the issue.

I don't have a current pic of the inside of my other She-shed. I'll post it as soon as I finagle it.
My ponds are from right to left 2 octopi ponds, sturgeon, lava eels, rainbow trout, regular sea cucumber, Lionfish, Eel.
I'm happy to wait!

You have that many Owl Statues, so have you got a Prisma from your Rainbow Trout yet? What about a Tiger Slime Egg from your Lionfish?

FairyRing

Farmer
You have that many Owl Statues, so have you got a Prisma from your Rainbow Trout yet? What about a Tiger Slime Egg from your Lionfish?
Not yet but that's why I have them. They are pretty new ponds. I just got rid of my pufferfish pond (ssshhh don't tell Abby) and replaced it with the rainbow trout.
Thanks for the tip about fixing the light.

Last edited:

FairyRing

Farmer
I believe that if you leave so many squares uncovered on your farm you can be given owl statues. I have not been to into covering my farm from end to end until just recently. So I think that is how, becaus for many years I just had a feral farm with very little pathing and decor. I will try to find some info on that.
I can't find anything to back this up although I can't take a deep dive into it now. I thought I read that if your farm has open squares after a year, I think it's about keeping it feral for a certain amount of time. Then you will be given the owl statue.

Lew Zealand

Helper
I'll assume the unlit portion on the right is a Krobus Brand Natural Preserve and not just some Trees you're too shy to share--

Waitaminute.

You have a Mango Tree in there? Every time I try to plant a Mango Sapling it says I can't plant that here. Hacks!

Also I like your Quality to Iridium Sprinkler placement strategy. No whacking up some of your plants to get the right Iridium spacing. Nice!

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Hmm I guess I don't know, I've never noticed. I like being able to see everything in winter it makes planning easier for me.
"although I'll very easily fall for Summer (get it? ...NVM)." hehehehe

I believe that if you leave so many squares uncovered on your farm you can be given owl statues. I have not been too into covering my farm from end to end until just recently. So I think that is how, becaus for many years I just had a feral farm with very little pathing and decor. I will try to find some info on that.
The chance is a close to/basically 1% per night to search 100 random tiles on the farm "map" if it does find an empty spot that fills all criteria, it will spawn one, same with strange capsule but you can only get one of those obv.
The reason it used to be so rare is that the game tried to check all the 100 tiles so all of them needed to be empty.

FairyRing

Farmer
The chance is a close to/basically 1% per night to search 100 random tiles on the farm "map" if it does find an empty spot that fills all criteria, it will spawn one, same with strange capsule but you can only get one of those obv.
The reason it used to be so rare is that the game tried to check all the 100 tiles so all of them needed to be empty.
this guys knows! thanks