Forest Farm Love Life Farm all seasons

FairyRing

Farmer
This is an attempt at a slime time farm as you can see in front of the Slime hutch I have slime pens set up with various incubators in anticipation of different colored herds of slimes. I know I could finagle it somehow I am just not feeling it with this layout and am at a standstill. oh and find my 7 owl statues.

2022031916445900_s.jpg

Lew Zealand

Helper
Now, I like lava lamps as much as the next Farmer but that seems to be slightly too many. By only really one or two.

But then I can't tell if you're actually stealth-playing Connect-Four (diagonal across the center probably won, but the diagonal at lower right [edit: sigh. the other right, aka left] looks great, too) or Battleship (where a couple of Cruisers or Submarines have been sunk and likely both Destroyers, but no Aircraft Carriers yet). Or maybe someone's just won Othello? That wouldn't be me, I lost every time I played.

However, I don't like the look on Darth Koala's face at top center. Or rather the lack of look on his lack of face. And the quite obvious instructions he's whispering to Pinky Lemon with Sr. Lemon's extremely not-subtle eye glances. I believe Mx. Ring should be getting out of there posthaste before something untoward happens.

Well, unless you're also wearing your Darth Koala ring of course.

Last edited:

FairyRing

Farmer
I believe Mx. Ring should be getting out of there posthaste before something untoward happens.
Or something supremely magical in an untoward sort of way. Like being sucked into another universe or being turned into a tiger slime. Friggin' Darn I left my Darth Koala ring in my other hoody.

FairyRing

Farmer
But then I can't tell if you're actually stealth-playing Connect-Four (diagonal across the center probably won, but the diagonal at lower right looks great, too) or Battleship (where a couple of Cruisers or Submarines have been sunk and likely both Destroyers, but no Aircraft Carriers yet). Or maybe someone's just won Othello? That wouldn't be me, I lost every time I played.
The game is called Slime the bacon (the slimes called it that, I didn't want to argue so... and no pigs were harmed) The object is: for the farmer to touch at least 2 walls without picking up a slime blob. So you have to find the free path ways to the walls. If I am blocked the slimes win. If I can get through to 2 walls I win.

Hill Myna

Farmer
I know I'm late, but I quite like your farm!

Which season do you think your farm looks best in? I'm thinking Fall at nighttime would be extra cool, although I'll very easily fall for Summer (get it? ...NVM).

What do you have in your Fish Ponds? I know one is a Lava Eel, what are the other seven?

Could you show me what's in your Sheds?

Also, (and finally):

How. Do. You. Have. So. Many. Owl. Statues???