Livestock and Horse Mod almost done but a need to ask a few questions

I have almost completed an animal mod I've been working o. it works with adopt & skin since It's just moving sprite sheets to folders but I don't know how to make a content patcher compatible version (or if anyone would even be interested). Should I bother trying to figure that out do you think or is it not worth it? Below are the animals I have completed currently. I want to change the baby and sheared sheep a bit though and I still need to test the ostrich sprites for flaws but so far so good. I am open to suggestions too if anyone shows interest.
horse preview.png
wip.png

Lenora Rose

Farmer
I guarantee people will ask for Content Patcher versions to replace instead of adding Adopt N Skin. How much you want to accommodate that and the extra demand on your time is up to you, and I at least won't judge you for not wanting to.

I guarantee people will ask for Content Patcher versions to replace instead of adding Adopt N Skin. How much you want to accommodate that and the extra demand on your time is up to you, and I at least won't judge you for not wanting to.
Thanks for letting me know! Honestly if I knew people would use these I would definitely consider doing a content patcher version but at the time it just seems like it would be a lot of work for nothing. I'm still debating it though since a lot of people prefer content patcher mods.

so I broke and your comment convinced me a CP version would be a good idea and did it. (except the coop animals but they're a wip) thanks for the suggestion! with that generic menu mod using CP mods is so convenient. x3