PC LF friends addicted to SV (21+ preferred)

Veyleen

Farmhand
Hello, I'm enjoying Stardew quite a lot and would like more people to play with by assisting their farm and vice versa.
I look forward to finding as many as they come, because why not :blush:

Discord: Amy#7437
Steam: 233737567

A little piece of me:

I am 28 y.o
I'm an extroverted introvert
I love cats and dogs
I'm originally from P.R but live in the US, MA (I speak both, Spanish and English well)
I like to play any time besides mornings - with some exceptions
I have a lot of free time but this is not the only game I play

P.S
Don't be shy to add, even if the post is a bit old.
People like to come and go.
It would also be best to find people around my age.

Last edited:

KUROAKI

Newcomer
Hi, if you dont mind i would like to join you if there is still space for one more, as you, i just started the game one week and a half ago and i been, learning, enjoying and loving this game a lot, i was hopping to find someone to play with since i thought that playing with more people will make the game even better than it is. my disc tag is Kuroaki#5948 and also here is my steam friend code 430144674, feel free to add/contact me i already send you a friend request con disc. have a good lovely day ^^

Nekoruchii

Cowpoke
I'm also a noobie too but I like to play chill, you're open to add me on Discord/Steam. Nekoruchii#8476 / 342059148

JuliB00

Sodbuster
I'd love to play. I'm 19 and I'd say I'm pretty knowledgeable on the game despite not being a veteran player. hmu because I love starting out fresh :)) My steam name is JuliBoo and my pfp is the companion cube from portal. I am also from MA!

Last edited:

eww

Newcomer
Im new to the game 19 MtvCribs#7330 and idk how to get the steam number but i made a profile just now