Windows Leo Is Missing

I'm in Summer of Year 4 and I can't seem to find Leo anywhere. I have a 9 heart friendship with him, and after the 9 heart event, he isn't where he's supposed to be in Pelican Town according to the schedule on the wiki. I've seen him arrive on Ginger Island from the boat, but I can't seem to find him in Pelican Town. I don't know if this is a new thing or not. It's been awhile since I've played Stardew.

I'm on Windows 10, Single Player, and no mods.

Bellamour

Greenhorn
I am having the same problem (Windows 10, SP, no mods). From a quick search, it seems Leo is a problem for a lot of players. The treehouse is there and he was on the mainland for all of two days, then reverted to his pre-6 heart schedule. It's Really only a problem (for me anyway) if he's ever chosen as my Secret Santa in winter, but it's still annoying (I'd imagine more so if someone doesn't have the obilisk for Ginger Island). This issue seems to effect a lot of different playstyles (modded, unmodded, German (until it was patched), etc). I also don't know if it's new since I never got Leo to 6 hearts in my many playthroughs (first time trying perfection this run, the 1.6 got me excited)