Just saw one of the rarest events in Stardew

Njin

Planter
First time I saw it It was roughly in the same spot only lower. second time I saw it was at the night market or moonlight jellies can't really remember but it confirmed I wasn't seeing things. Wish I would of took a snap of it It's a cool easter egg

MissDandy

Farmer
I have played this game for a ridiculous amount of hours and I have never seen it to my knowledge. It's possible it popped up and I didn't see it like maybe I was eating a bagel or some nachos or something, but that's almost worse than never having seen it at all.

nicodeux

Farmer
I spend a good amount of time fishing on the dock near Willy's shop, but I've never seen the elusive green creature.

I would very much like to see it, so I'll keep fishing there.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Wait, where else does it show up. I have about 700 hours and cannot think of another time it shows up.
It shows up again in a specific event in the game which few people will see unless they decide marriage is not for them but maybe some companionship in the Farmhouse might still be nice.

Either this is less rare now or the sea creature really likes one of my farmers. I've seen it three times already in one save (vanilla game/6.1.3/Linux). Anyone know about that?

SiX

Greenhorn
Either this is less rare now or the sea creature really likes one of my farmers. I've seen it three times already in one save (vanilla game/6.1.3/Linux). Anyone know about that?
I feel like it's been made a lot more common too. I've seen it twice in the past week of playing on a new 1.6 save file. I've been playing this game since 2017, I've always fished in the ocean (a lot) and I've never seen it until this week.