Just a thread for Harvey fans to chat and share things about Harvey!

MogBeoulve

Farmer
I gave him triple shot espresso as a Winter Star gift, thinking that of course he'd appreciate a fancy coffee. But he didn't like it! He'd rather have a normal coffee.

being the doctor he probably sees the espresso as a health hazard (too much of a "good" thing).
If it was an option in vanilla version of the game, i would totally give him kimchi. he'd love that for sure

(on a side note @Aspen Way Dragons I absolutely adore your profile pic!)
Yeah, it's not very good for you.
Thanks! I've had a lot of people compliment me on it, it's AI generated. If you want me to do one for you, just describe you character, and/or spouse and kids!

Lew Zealand

Helper
Soooo I'm dating everyone in my current save because why not? And it's my first time for a few people like Elliott (always hiding), Leah (same), Alex (what gift??).

And Harvey. It the first time seeing most of their 8+:heart: events and I'm feeling reeeealllly bad for leading them but especially Harvey along when I've already decided who to pursue in this save. I've been playing this game for like 5 and a half years now and it's still getting to me.
Sorry Harv, next time.

Confused

Rancher
Harvey is probably my favorite bachelor. I love all the marriage candidates in their own ways, but Harvey is just so... Ugh! My Heart! I've given it to this pixel man! :heart:

I just like how patient and kind he is as a doctor, I think it's a super sweet subtle trait he has and I love it.

And I mean like, he's got a mustache!

10/10 man. Would marry again. :thumbsup:

Harvey is probably my favorite bachelor. I love all the marriage candidates in their own ways, but Harvey is just so... Ugh! My Heart! I've given it to this pixel man! :heart:

I just like how patient and kind he is as a doctor, I think it's a super sweet subtle trait he has and I love it.

And I mean like, he's got a mustache!

10/10 man. Would marry again. :thumbsup:
Yes! I love him just because he's so sweet, but also cares for your kids!

ArtifactSpot

It’s actually something he mentions he loves that doesn’t even exist in the game. Maybe he has a stash smuggled in from gotoro
I never read that one and I’ve had him almost every save file. 😁 I have read Haley saying she wishes some would bring her peppermint coffee.

ArtifactSpot

I gave him triple shot espresso as a Winter Star gift, thinking that of course he'd appreciate a fancy coffee. But he didn't like it! He'd rather have a normal coffee.
He likes it just not loves it. So don’t worry he did appreciate it. ☺

ArtifactSpot

I always choose Harvey cause he’s most like my husband irl. I would never EVER cheat on my husband even in a virtual world so my character is never me. Harvey is very kind to my character: selfless, generous and always concerned about my health and well being. He’s also a terrific father and mentions the children regularly. I also likes that he is very hard working. Not only does he care for the SDV community’s health and well being he takes turns cooking, doing house chores, and at least once a week does farm chores. He also keeps his former dreams alive through his hobby of communicating with pilots and watching planes. The only drawback with Harvey, though I think it’s a mobile glitch, is that he is sometimes missing at night on clinic or Ginger Island nights. Don’t worry he’s not cheating. I checked up on him the first time I had him. Lol! I wouldn’t want to be involved in that nonsense. He is the real deal! 🥰

I always choose Harvey cause he’s most like my husband irl. I would never EVER cheat on my husband even in a virtual world so my character is never me. Harvey is very kind to my character: selfless, generous and always concerned about my health and well being. He’s also a terrific father and mentions the children regularly. I also likes that he is very hard working. Not only does he care for the SDV community’s health and well being he takes turns cooking, doing house chores, and at least once a week does farm chores. He also keeps his former dreams alive through his hobby of communicating with pilots and watching planes. The only drawback with Harvey, though I think it’s a mobile glitch, is that he is sometimes missing at night on clinic or Ginger Island nights. Don’t worry he’s not cheating. I checked up on him the first time I had him. Lol! I wouldn’t want to be involved in that nonsense. He is the real deal! 🥰
Yeah, I've had that happen before, I also play on mobile. Next time that happens check the bus stop. I've found him there before.