Junimo Cart or Journey of the Prairie King, which, in your opinion, is easier?

Alysha

Farmhand
I struggle so badly with Prairie King. I can almost never make it past the second stage. I find Junimo Kart a lot easier.

Bawby

Planter
Part 1 of 3​
Prairie king has save states which make it a bit easier in my opinion even if the general gameplay is harder.
Just leave the minigame once you have fully completed a level in it and save the day then go back the next day and you can reset and reload that save until you reach the next save with a healthy amount of money, etc.
This. This is what makes the question a no-brainer. I've never seen an easy "2-stick shooter", and Journey is not easy. But Junimo Kart. Junimo Kart is something else...

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Part 1 of 3​

This. This is what makes the question a no-brainer. I've never seen an easy "2-stick shooter", and Journey is not easy. But Junimo Kart. Junimo Kart is something else...
That being said, I've never made considerable progress in either of them lol

And junimo kart was made easier in 1.6 too

Bawby

Planter
Part 2 of 3​
I will shake the Ape's hand for making a memorable game like Stardew, but could slap him for making something like Junimo Kart.
Junimo Kart is proof that Ape has something against mankind.
I swear there are areas in a track that you MUST sacrifice a life to progress. Jumps that are too far to make, yet the drop-off is too steep for the correct platform (make sense?).
Inconsistent checkpoints. I mean going a whole half of the course for one checkpoint just for the next one to be 5 carts in length away...no jump required...
A whale that shoots so many projectiles I swear I'm storming a beach of Normandy.
And the mushroom level? Forget it. Just start over.
I will create a walkthrough for Junimo Kart. Right here, right now. "Press <whatever button your system uses> to jump. Good luck!"

Bawby

Planter
Okay, fun's fun, but some of that was tongue-in-cheek. I'm not angry, and I DO NOT want to slap CA, nor do I condone any kind of violence toward him--no matter how frustrating and cruel Junimo Kart may be.
The rest, unfortunately, is true. It feels a wee bit broken.
That being said, I've never made considerable progress in either of them lol

And junimo kart was made easier in 1.6 too
Yeah, I read up on that. The new features/fixes would have saved me from a lot of stress and heartache.

Draconifors

Sodbuster
I managed to get to the fourth level in Junimo Cart. Once.
The first level is way harder than the second or third.

In the endless mode, I managed to get third (and fourth, and fifth) place, but I plan to beat Shane's score hopefully soon. 50k I'm not so sure about... but it would be nice to have the high scores list full of my character's name. :D

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Okay, fun's fun, but some of that was tongue-in-cheek. I'm not angry, and I DO NOT want to slap CA, nor do I condone any kind of violence toward him--no matter how frustrating and cruel Junimo Kart may be.
The rest, unfortunately, is true. It feels a wee bit broken.

Yeah, I read up on that. The new features/fixes would have saved me from a lot of stress and heartache.
It's still very tough but you don't get completely screwed over in some scenarios now