Switch Items disappearing off porch, help???

Betsy_dew

Newcomer
So I’m pretty sure this is the right place to post this glitch that I found but i’m not 100% sure, so if it’s not please let me know where the right place would be.

So basically, I keep all three of my statues ( Statue of endless fortune, statue of perfection, and statue of true perfection) on the front porch of my farmhouse so I can collect from them easily every morning. (in picture 1). When I went to collect from them one morning, they had completely disappeared from the porch, along with a mini obliesk and a lamp. I had been sleeping the night at the island, so reloading the day didn’t bring them back. I was able to get the statue of perfection back by interacting with the grandpas shrine, but i’m going to be so sad if there’s no way to get the statue of true perfection back.

Has anybody else experienced this glitch? And is there any way to get back the statue of true perfection back on that save file?

Here’s a screenshot a took a few days ago that shows the items that disappeared, and the second one is a screenshot of the porch when I noticed.

(I’m playing the game on the Nintendo Switch if that changes anything)

IMG_9471.jpeg
IMG_9470.jpeg