ISSUE: Trying to play a modded game with my SO but they get stuck on the loading screen

Morbid

Greenhorn
I've been trying to play a modded multiplayer game with my SO but unfortunately they always get stuck on the loading screen and a bunch of errors pop up. We both have the exact same mods and config settings so I'm not sure whats up. If anyone can help or look at the logs to see if a specific mod is the problem that'd be greatly appreciated!

I've been trying to play a modded multiplayer game with my SO but unfortunately they always get stuck on the loading screen and a bunch of errors pop up. We both have the exact same mods and config settings so I'm not sure whats up. If anyone can help or look at the logs to see if a specific mod is the problem that'd be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, for the log. Though in multiplayer modding issues; it's best for all players logs to be shared.

In this case; I do see a couple issues that stand out.
Code:
Multiple Spouses 3.2.1     aedenthorn
Deluxe Journal 1.0.3     MolsonCAD

19:25:30    ERROR    game    An error occurred in the base update loop: InvalidOperationException: There was an error generating the XML document.
 ---> InvalidOperationException: DeluxeJournal.Framework.Listeners.ItemHarvestListener is inaccessible due to its protection level. Only public types can be processed.
   at System.Xml.Serialization.TypeDesc.CheckSupported()
   at System.Xml.Serialization.TypeScope.GetTypeDesc(Type type, MemberInfo source, Boolean directReference, Boolean throwOnError)
   at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializationWriter.CreateUnknownTypeException(Type type)
   at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationWriterFarmer.Write136_Quest_PatchedBy<Platonymous.PyTK.Rev>(XmlSerializationWriterFarmer this, String n, String ns, Quest o, Boolean isNullable, Boolean needType)
   at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationWriterFarmer.Write140_Farmer_PatchedBy<Platonymous.PyTK.Rev>(XmlSerializationWriterFarmer this, String n, String ns, Farmer o, Boolean isNullable, Boolean needType)
   at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationWriterFarmer.Write141_Farmer(Object o)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

1st up; the Deluxe Journal y'all have is not multiplayer compatible. The 1.10 beta version claims to add it; but use at your own risk: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/11436?tab=files

2nd, y'all have "Multiple Spouses" which has been abandoned and is replaced by "Free Love": https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/10021

Try swapping out those mods.