Switch Is there any way to transfer a save file from a switch to pc?

ffingus

Greenhorn
good evening stardew community!

i'm sorry if there's another thread about this, but i recently bough stardew on my pc and i already put over 186 hours into my switch save, so i really didn't want to start from the beginning again and lose all the progress i've done. I've only found a couple threads about this so i was wondering if there's anymore information people know.

Is there any possible way to do this?

Lew Zealand

Helper
Welcome to the Forums, ffingus!

Unfortunately I don't think there's a way to move a save from a Switch to another platform. One thing you can do is mod your PC save to give yourself the items and Farm layout you currently have but your advancements may take a bit longer to match to your Switch save.

Honestly, trying a new farm on PC might be a decent thing to do (I have about 5 primary saves in various states) and getting the advancements will come more easily now that you're quite familiar with gameplay. Better get used to that slow run you do without a Horse or Speed buffs, though. And running out of Energy, and...

i'm in the same boat... many hours put in on several save files on switch...
i've just had to resign myself, the switch files are the switch files and the pc files are the pc files.
: )
PS fwiw other players... combat is easier on switch. fishing easier on pc.