Writing In the process of writing a fanfic!

DistantCrossing

Greenhorn
Hello, I'm new here so please take this down if not allowed. I'm in the process of writing a Stardew Valley fanfic and I'd like to share! It's SFW and I have plans for it to be big, so I hope you enjoy it! :) [I'm a Harvey Stan btw]

Description:

Dr. Harvey Becker is barely able to keep it together, masking his emotions in favor of serving Pelican Town as the only doctor for miles. He made the mistake of getting way too close to one of his patients and he isn't ready to do it again. Harvey's thinking about moving, ditching entirely, but none of the surrounding hospitals seem to want him. Although he chose this life he can't help but question his existence as things fall apart around him.

Noelle Sinclair is the new Farmer of Pelican Town whose only focus is saving her father's barbershop. She takes over Bluebell Farm in hopes of making enough money to send back to her family in Zuzu City. Noelle sees the farm as her only chance at redemption, to make a new life for herself, and to save her family's legacy. It's up to her to bring everything back to its former glory.

Last edited:

FarmerJoJo

Planter
I'm looking forward to reading your stories! I haven't yet pursued Harvey as a bachelor and am interested in seeing how Noelle and he come together. With many options for love triangles, squares, octagons... Not to mention Harvey being very committed to his work. Wow - tons of possible plot twists there!

ArtifactSpot

Great start! Harvey is the best in game spouse. The doctor also needs someone to care for him too, possibly Farmer Noelle?