PC Impossible quest on new quest board

Jpizzle000

Greenhorn
That's weird that that is even a quest in year 1, honestly i would just wait until year 2 to do the quest, I don't think it is a huge of an issue or game breaking. But if you insist, then use deluxe speed grow and a bunch of seed makers. you could possibly do it in year 1 that way. Good luck!

dewymango

Greenhorn
You technically save up your mixed seeds until fall and you're bound to get several artichokes, plus checking the traveling cart, grow those and then use seed makers to get even more artichoke seeds, and then maybe use the greenhouse (or a certain new 1.5 area) to grow the rest out of season if you run out of time. It's certainly not impossible, just really hard quest for year 1.

You technically save up your mixed seeds until fall and you're bound to get several artichokes, plus checking the traveling cart, grow those and then use seed makers to get even more artichoke seeds, and then maybe use the greenhouse (or a certain new 1.5 area) to grow the rest out of season if you run out of time. It's certainly not impossible, just really hard quest for year 1.
Ah well, that is true, (idk about anything new actually, but I'll take your word). I think it houldn't be a year 1 quest as keeping all your mixed seeds, and going out of your way just to complete this quest, is counter intuative.

Last edited: