I was bored and drew ConcernedApe on my math folder

Godkin

Planter
Very impressive even though it's just a simple piece. I love the unusual simplicity. As long as you continue to hone your talents, I am sure that one day you will be able to create something even more extraordinary than this. The most important thing is to give the impression that you are always trying to give your best, because that is what will touch everyone's hearts. (¬_¬)

JoseHavens

Greenhorn
View attachment 17157

That's a unique and fun way to customize your math folder! It's a tribute to ConcernedApe's work and adds a personal touch to your school supplies.Recently, I was on the lookout for a website that could help me write my paper. Thanks to a quick Google search, I stumbled upon a website that writes essays for you free which led me to a treasure trove of information. This link revealed the 7 best essay writing services in the USA.If you find yourself in the same situation, simply open Google and click on this link. Your problems composing papers might be solved by it.
That's a unique and fun way to customize your math folder! It's a tribute to ConcernedApe's work and adds a personal touch to your school supplies.

Last edited: