Riverland Farm I wanted to show you my design of "The Beach" before i reorganize it

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I think the pathing change was mainly due to green rain. I'm guessing CA changed the npc pathing to avoid any TerrainFeatures but not machines/furnitures.

I don't think that debris on the path is a bug. I think it's just how CA wants it to behave. I'm quite certain that back in 1.4, the debris would destroy the floors (and machines) instead of just spawning on top of the floor. It was only in 1.5 that somehow the floors could prevent any debris from spawning. In 1.6 he just wants it to be like this (debris on floor or debris destroys machines).

Just my 2 cents.
That would make sense

I don't remember them spawning atop of machines and paths before 1.5 but I also didn't areas off the map that have weeds spawning often pre 1.5
Personally I'd at least grant the clock global range then though, I find it an utter pain that a lot of the best areas off farm for machines are now completely redundant because of weeds

Sana

Farmhand
lol for some reason I have this dread of having to do everything I see that day! -when I run past a forage item something just hurts inside. This amount of crafting is amazing but straight up gives me anxiety I will never be as rich as you :pskull::laugh: nuthin but respect man. All of your layouts always have the best production!

lol for some reason I have this dread of having to do everything I see that day! -when I run past a forage item something just hurts inside. This amount of crafting is amazing but straight up gives me anxiety I will never be as rich as you :pskull::laugh: nuthin but respect man. All of your layouts always have the best production!
thx Sana for ur nice comment! learned a new word today: "dread"...means "afraid" if google is right. and to make it clear: i'm not able to collect all this stuff or maintain it, that's why i made a more humane version of this place: https://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/this-is-so-far-my-new-design-for-the-beach-tidepools.30321/ and even that is nothing i feel obligated to harvest everything.

Sana

Farmhand
Dread can definitely mean afraid in context, for me it’s more like *intense feeling of anxiety and waiting for impending doom* haha

I only have a couple lots of crops now that don’t have juminos so that is feeling much more manageable. I need to produce more Star Fruit so that can put some jumino statues at my beach house on Ginger Island! I’ve planted a lot more since I first posted about it. (Speaking of I FINALLY made it to the top of the Volcano for the 1st time yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!! Feeling super accomplished about that)

Dread can definitely mean afraid in context, for me it’s more like *intense feeling of anxiety and waiting for impending doom* haha

I only have a couple lots of crops now that don’t have juminos so that is feeling much more manageable. I need to produce more Star Fruit so that can put some jumino statues at my beach house on Ginger Island! I’ve planted a lot more since I first posted about it. (Speaking of I FINALLY made it to the top of the Volcano for the 1st time yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!! Feeling super accomplished about that)
congratulations! but what about junimo statues, do you mean junimo huts? on ginger island? that's new for me, i still play on 1.5

Sana

Farmhand
congratulations! but what about junimo statues, do you mean junimo huts? on ginger island? that's new for me, i still play on 1.5
It must be with the update then! because it's a little statue you can craft, much like the jumino hut but you can make it at your own workbench and with less materials