Riverland Farm This is (so far) my new Design for The Beach/Tidepools

That turned out great! It's beautiful. The Tiki themed outdoor dining area is perfect (looks like Alex is going to get himself a nice salmon dinnner!) and I love the flamingo chilling in the little alcove by Elliot's cabin. ^_^

Placing the wood flooring in circles like that was really clever! They look like the perfect spots to have a little bonfire and roast marshmallows. Great use of benches and statues. And, of course, I love the little junimo chilling at the beach, especially the one at the end of the Eastern pier. Looks like they're just vibing and enejoying the ocean. ^_^

That turned out great! It's beautiful. The Tiki themed outdoor dining area is perfect (looks like Alex is going to get himself a nice salmon dinnner!) and I love the flamingo chilling in the little alcove by Elliot's cabin. ^_^

Placing the wood flooring in circles like that was really clever! They look like the perfect spots to have a little bonfire and roast marshmallows. Great use of benches and statues. And, of course, I love the little junimo chilling at the beach, especially the one at the end of the Eastern pier. Looks like they're just vibing and enejoying the ocean. ^_^
:heart:!!! can't say anything else now...thx!

The little junimo chilling with a cup of tea! So cute! Looks like Jas is trying to drink a pina colada, lol. I like the additional Tiki Bar vibe (and the junimo enjoying some sushi, of course) with the new seating sections you added. That's a clever use for those rare statues, too. I rarely know what to do with them. ^_^