I want to invite friends to my farm that I worked on, but I started the game on offline/singleplay mode

Hill Myna

Farmer
Welcome to the Forums, Hold! Glad you're enjoying Stardew.

Good news, you won't have to do any file transfers or save rejigging, because Robin will sell Cabins even in Singleplayer.

They're really cheap, and you get the advantage of being able to place them wherever you want! Just construct the needed amount, sleep that day to save your progress, exit to the title, and open your farm via the Co-op button rather than Load.

If you have any more questions, just ask, and I hope this helps!

Hold

Greenhorn
Welcome to the Forums, Hold! Glad you're enjoying Stardew.

Good news, you won't have to do any file transfers or save rejigging, because Robin will sell Cabins even in Singleplayer.

They're really cheap, and you get the advantage of being able to place them wherever you want! Just construct the needed amount, sleep that day to save your progress, exit to the title, and open your farm via the Co-op button rather than Load.

If you have any more questions, just ask, and I hope this helps!
Hello! Thank you for your reply and the warm welcome. I went to Robin but I couldn't find the option to construct a cabin. I could only construct a farm building which costs 4k coins, 300 woods and 100 stones. :(

Elenna101

Farmer
Hello! Thank you for your reply and the warm welcome. I went to Robin but I couldn't find the option to construct a cabin. I could only construct a farm building which costs 4k coins, 300 woods and 100 stones. :(
If you look at that menu again, there are arrows on the bottom which will let you rotate through the menu to other buildings that she sells.

EDIT: Here:
1655939029208.png