I want to call my Mama

Mr_Human

Greenhorn
I last heard from my mama when she sent me a pink cake over a year ago. I have a phone so I figured I would give her a call to make sure she's still alive, but gosh darn I can't remember her number! Mama said don't forget her when I'm a millionaire, but I've let her down! I sure hope she hasn't forgotten about me...

In short it would be a nice touch if the player could call/receive calls from their mum/dad using the phone

That is actually a really good idea. I definitely feel like that side of character development has been neglected and I would love to see something like that if 1.6 ever happens.

Kurachi84

Planter
No gameplay change, yet i LOVE it... they might get annoyed by me, though XD
Would be nice to have some friendship kinda thing for parents, which would be "family love"... just no decay, cuz family love should only get better, and maybe we could choose to have a brother and/or sister, too? Option to have one, then which of the two.
It could do something, like them sending some item next day when family love is higher, or a random boost stacking with other buffs, sometimes after you called them. Rarely, but once a day whenever it happens. Like as rare as villagers sending gifts, i guess.
They could react differently when you're married and have kids, and other big happenings.

Just some ideas i came up with.