Issue I tried to install some mods on my SVE Android but it asks for a newe version of SMAPI

luxylucent

Newcomer
Basically, I downloaded the last version of SMAPI android, but the mods asks for a newer version that is only avaliable on PC.
The version it asks is 3.13.0, does android have this version?

Screenshot_20220317-091326.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
3.13 is the latest PC version, and will not work for Android.

For any mods you download; you will need to see if the author offers a separate Android version. If they don't; then you'll have to download an old version of the mod that supports the old SMAPI.

So, any versions from early-to-mid 2020 or so. Since, that's when v1.4.5 was active on PC.
---

When Android gets the latest updates & matches PC; then you can switch to the latest version of SMAPI & mods.

FluffyFluff

Cowpoke
Basically, I downloaded the last version of SMAPI android, but the mods asks for a newer version that is only avaliable on PC.
The version it asks is 3.13.0, does android have this version?

View attachment 8984
You have to use mods versions from December 20, 2020 or 2021 and earlier for Android. Use SMAPI Installer to get the version of Stardew Valley and Android's SMAPI to better narrow down the mod versions ya need and then it's trial and error from there. It's a big reason I plan on compiling a mod list just for Android.